Matt's been in the corporate world for over 15 years and was a very successful Project Manager. In 2012 he left the corporate world to partner with his wife to journey into the realm of running a small business. Along the way he became an expert at Google Analytics gaining his certification from MarketMotive and continues today to run the back office of SugarSpun Marketing, as well as other various forms of entrepreneurial opportunities. He loves sound and spends a couple of days volunteering at his church to help oversee the sound/media teams and to improve the existing systems.
- Graphic Design
- 4 Ways to Keep People Coming Back to Your Website
- Why Spring Cleaning Is Important for Your Business Too
- Getting on Board with the Future of Social Media, Mobile…
- Boring Brands Can Succeed in Social Media Too
- The Problem, Err Challenge, with Facebook Marketing
- How to Avoid Distractions at Work