Although currently in her last year of a Graphic Design undergraduate program at California University of Pennsylvania, Ariel Stuckey is no stranger to creative design. From multiple freelance design projects to being the creative lead and graphic designer at Life Point Church, Ariel brings innovation, originality and imagination, among many other talents to the SugarSpun team. She has a keen understanding of clients’ interests and goals, which she integrates into all marketing materials.
- Graphic Design
- Understanding the Three Primary Goals of Social Media
- Social Media Marketing
- Mega Content: What It Is & Why Marketers Should Embrace
- The Marketing Evolution: More Changes to Come in 2014
- SugarSpun: Ice Cream and Content Management – What Not
- Are There Too Many Voices on Social Media?
- Social Media Misconceptions: Setting the Record Straight